Question: Where to find the best hookups in Ottawa?

How do I complain to the city of Ottawa?

Individuals who do not have a complaint registered with the City of Ottawa are not eligible for an appeal. A complaint can be registered by using the appropriate forms above, or by calling 3-1-1. Appeals for concerns that have not been reported will be redirected to the appropriate department for review.

Reach out

Find us at the office

Kilbourn- Heiniger street no. 27, 89231 Papeete, French Polynesia

Give us a ring

Tyjah Lebre
+94 417 889 988
Mon - Fri, 9:00-19:00

Join us