Question: Can you marry a Cuban?

Cuban citizens are allowed to marry in Miami, US, only if they obtain relevant immigration documents provided by the American authorities. The Cuban fiancé of an American citizen can enter US if they file for an immigrant visa for spouses or fiancés. For this, they will need a K- 1 visa.

What documents do I need to marry a Cuban?

Make sure your Cuban partner has the required documents. This usually includes: Cuban Identity Card. Divorce Certificate if applicable .Follow this 7-step process to get married in CubaBirth Certificate.Marriage Certificate.Death Certificate.Affidavit of Single Status.

How do Cubans get married?

To marry in Cuba you must both be at least 18 years old and not be related by blood, marriage, or adoption. You will be required to be in the country for at least three days prior to your wedding. All couples planning to marry in Cuba are required to provide: Birth certificates.

Can I bring my fiancé from Cuba?

If you become engaged to a Cuban citizen, you can bring your fiancé(e) to America to live on a K-1 visa. Our firm will assist you in filing the fiancé(e) petition thats required to bring your loved one to America.

Can Cuban citizens leave Cuba?

Travel and emigration. As of January 14, 2013, all Cuban government-imposed travel restrictions and controls have been abolished. Since that date, any Cuban citizen, with a valid passport, can leave the country at will, without let or hindrance from the Cuban authorities.

How much is $1 US in Cuba?

US dollars to Cuban pesos conversion tableamountconvertResult1 USDUSD25.75 CUP2 USDUSD51.50 CUP3 USDUSD77.25 CUP4 USDUSD103.00 CUP7 more rows

What should you not eat in Cuba?

Eating raw or undercooked food is a serious health risk and should be avoided at all costs. Dishes containing beans and roots are typically safe to eat in Cuba since they need to be cooked anyway. Keep an eye out for bananas, yucca, pumpkins, sweet potatoes, frijoles negros (black beans), and other potajes.

Reach out

Find us at the office

Kilbourn- Heiniger street no. 27, 89231 Papeete, French Polynesia

Give us a ring

Tyjah Lebre
+94 417 889 988
Mon - Fri, 9:00-19:00

Join us